We are so happy to be back open. We missed you and welcome you back to your curl journey! If you’re new to Kindred Curl, we can’t wait to meet you. We take your safety – and ours – beyond seriously, and we always have. And while Janaya and I are fully vaccinated, and here’s what to expect as far as Covid protocols:
Limited Capacity, New Covid protocols
- Kindred Curl is operating at diminished capacity according to Pennsylvania law and all Covid protocols are strictly enforced. One client at a time and a mighty team of two means we have plenty of room to comfortably socially distance and even windmill if we want to, as we well exceed PA guidelines.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment around the time of your appointment so that we have time to prep the salon in between clients.
- If you aren’t feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Mask Up, Please!
- Our Covid protocols include masks worn in salon at all times, by us as curl specialists and you as clients. If you wish to take off your mask for before and after photographs, you may do so. We can also do those photographs indoors or out. The choice is yours.
- If you’re vaccinated and want to give us a pandemic-postponed hug, we’ll take it.
- If you’re not vaccinated yet but want cuddles, Dax, Fifi and Helix will gladly oblige.
Clean and Green
In addition to hand sanitizer everywhere (thank you, Cult and King), and improved salon ventilation systems, we sanitize the salon between each and every guest service. As a Green Circle salon, we also utilize fresh air whenever possible.
Your Wellness is Our Wellness
Teaching you to love the curls you’re with while keeping all of us safe in salon is our priority. We thank you ahead of time for your patience, understanding and trust.
We have to admit, we are loving the super focused one on one time with you after being apart for so long. We hope to see you soon so we can pick up whet we left off. If you have any questions at all, email us at [email protected].