We are so happy to be back open. We missed you and welcome you back to your curl journey! If you’re new to Kindred Curl, we can’t wait to meet you. We take your safety – and ours – beyond seriously, and we always have. Covid protocols are subject to change as we keep an eye on the science. And while Janaya and I are fully vaccinated, here’s what to expect right now:
Limited Capacity, New Covid protocols
- All Covid protocols are strictly enforced according to Pennsylvania law. A mighty team of two means we have plenty of room to comfortably socially distance and even windmill if we want to, as we well exceed PA guidelines.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment around the time of your appointment so that we have time to prep the salon in between clients.
- If you aren’t feeling well, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you may visit the salon unmasked. If you still choose to wear a mask, we fully support you!
- If you are unvaccinated, masks are required in salon. We have littles, parents and immune-compromised people in our lives we wish to protect.
- If you’re vaccinated and want to give us a pandemic-postponed hug, we’ll take it.
- If you’re not vaccinated yet but want cuddles, Dax and Fifi will gladly oblige.
Clean and Green
In addition to hand sanitizer everywhere (thank you, Cult and King), and improved salon ventilation systems, we sanitize the salon between each and every guest service. As a Green Circle salon, we also utilize fresh air whenever possible.
Your Wellness is Our Wellness
Teaching you to love the curls you’re with while keeping all of us safe in salon is our priority. We thank you ahead of time for your patience, understanding and trust. We believe in – and follow – the science. That is where we get our facts. And we trust in the state of Pennsylvania and will always follow its guidelines.
It’s been too long. We hope to see you soon so we can pick up whet we left off. If you have any questions at all, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.